I have over 15 years experience gained in Russia, India (mainly Mysore) and the UAE. My yoga and Pilates classes focus on strength, deep stretch, spinal mobility and also on rehabilitation. The various forms I use to achieve the desired goals include:
- Vinyasa /dynamic,
- Swing or aerial yoga,
- Kids yoga
- Prenatal /postnatal,
- Breathing technics/pranayama,
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis techniques ..
I have collaborated with various yoga organizations including leading yoga sessions annually at the Yoga Fest Middle East (Yoga Mala) event.
Advanced Yoga Techniques
I conduct and guide Shankha Prashalana (Master cleansing) ayurvedic technique for physical purification and transformation. It is the process of cleansing the gastrointestinal tract by removing the impurities with salty water.
- Reduces acidity, indigestion and other digestive upsets
- Relieves chronic constipation and gas
- Cleans the kidneys and urinary system, helping to prevent urinary infections and formation of kidney stones.
- Efficient in treatment skin diseases.
Having had retreat experience of being a resident teacher for yoga and meditation (Georgia 2017), I have recently been organizing and running a weekend holistic body and mind program in Dubai collaborating with the luxurious hotel on the Palm. This program includes yoga and body purification as well as mindfulness and meditations.